The West Side Pioneer Association with the Tracy Historical Museum is an all-volunteer organization. We rely upon interested community members to volunteer their time to bring the history of our community to life.
How can you help? Let us count the ways…
- Volunteer a shift as a Museum docent during regular hours (we will accommodate your schedule)
- Serve as a Museum activity guide for the Museum 3rd Grade Field Trip Program on Monday mornings from October to May
- Be a Historic Lammersville Pioneer School Teacher from January through May
- Volunteer on the Museum archive team to catalog artifacts and materials into the Museum’s collection
- Share your personal expertise at a History Seminar presentation
- Coordinate a WSPA function as a Program or Committee Chair
- Help with fundraisers and open houses
- Serve on the Board of Directors
- And more…
Volunteer today for the West Side Pioneer Association and Tracy Historical Museum. Call or email us at 209-832-7278, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Help us make History. Volunteer today!