Now available at the Tracy Historical Museum Store:
- Lincoln Highway, by Gary Kinst
Mossdale to Mountain House and Beyond – Tracy’s Eleventh Street was known as Lincoln Highway.
- Carrell of Corral Hollow, by Earle E. Williams
Diaries of Edward Baldwin Carrell, a tavern owner, coal miner and sheepherder, who settled in Corral Hollow near Tracy, CA in 1850-1880.
- History of Tesla –A California Coal Mining Town, by Dan L. Mosier and Earle E. Williams
Complete history of Tesla, one of California’s important coal and clay mining centers from 1896-1911.
- Images of America Tracy
Published by Arcadia Paperback with photos of early Tracy.
- Tracy Landmark afghan blanket
- WSPA/Tracy Historical Museum T-shirts